Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The gifts Jesus gave the bride, the church

“God, the Father, paid the mohar gift by offering the life of His Only Son, but Jesus, our Bridegroom, lavished the mattan gifts on the church, His bride. He gave us eternal life. "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me and I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand," John 10:27-28 KJV. He gave us peace. "Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid," John 14:27 KJV. He also gave us the right to ask for anything in His name. "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it," John 14: 13-14 KJV. I hope this verse blesses your heart. He gave you, the believer, His name, just like when a bride takes her husband's name. He intended to take good care of you forever. There is power in Jesus’ name. By faith in His precious Word, ask for your needs to be met, and believe in your heart; you have received it.”

Excerpt From
Last Call for the Church
Patricia C. McGlennon
This material may be protected by copyright. Available at Amazon or wherever books are sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment