Thursday, April 21, 2016


Are you a key holder?
When you seek God with all of your heart, and with all of your soul, one day He will show up. It is a promise that God made, and He cannot lie. I know this first hand. I longed to know God. I was so hungry for His word that I went looking for Him and I found Him. He revealed Himself to me and I revealed myself to Him as well. When you seek God, He will prepare you for the day that He does show up and manifests Himself to you. When that day arrives, you will know that God is very real. There is nothing man could ever tell me that would change my mind, because I have heard His voice. The moment your eyes are opened completely, is the day you are given the Key of David. Having this key provides you with an absolute certainty, and this is the most comforting place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment